Our different Open Street APIs are available to our clients/customers for a monthly fee that meets their needs. It is also possible to open a temporary demo account to companies who request it.
The pricing of the package depends mainly on two parameters:
- The maximum number of optimisations per day (call this parameter daily_max in this page)
- The number of geographic points per optimisation (nb URL parameter in the optimisation API)
Once the package is implemented, utilisation quotas are expressed in different ways according to the API
- Optimisation API: You can run daily_max optimizations per day, as long as the number of points is less than nb.
- Optimisation API: You can run optimizations per day, as long as the number of points is less than.
- Geocoding API: You can run nb*daily_max queries per day
- Polylines API: You can run nb*daily_max queries per day.
If you attempt to exceed these quotas, you will get the error message LIMIT_REACHED as described in the documentation for each API.
When reviewing your application, it is advisable to keep some local json documents in order not to exhaust your quota unnecessarily.
Quotas can of course be modified by making the request by email.